CHOOSE YOUR OFFER
It’s payback time!
Back by popular demand for 2024, The Great Payback Event delivers an immediate return on your new machine investment.
How you want to get your payback is up to you. Click on the tabs below to compare details on the Financing + CVA and the Fuel Payback + CVA options, and then complete the brief form below to get more information.
4.99% FINANCING FOR 48 MONTHS + CVA*
- 3,000-Hour Planned Maintenance Interval coverage with genuine Cat liquid filters, Cat air filters and S•O•SSM Fluid Analysis
- My.Cat.com or VisionLink® for 36 months
- 36-month/5,000-Hour Powertrain + Hydraulic + Technology EPP
Reduce your monthly ownership costs and free up cash for other business needs with this great financing rate. You also get a Cat® Customer Value Agreement and an Equipment Protection Plan to make owning and operating your new equipment hassle-free.
Cat Customer Value Agreements (CVAs) feature Planned Maintenance Interval coverage with S•O•SSM Fluid Analysis and expert dealer support and connectivity with My.Cat.Com or VisionLink®. A CVA includes:
Equipment Protection Plan (EPP) is also included in this offer along with the CVA to protect your investment.
FUEL PAYBACK + CVA
Take down your operating costs with account credit for the first 1,500 hours or 24 months of fuel, whichever comes first. You also get a Cat Customer Value Agreement (CVA), featuring an Equipment Protection Plan (EPP), Planned Maintenance Interval coverage with S•O•SSM Fluid Analysis and connectivity with VisionLink®. A CVA includes:
- 3 Year/5,000 Hour Powertrain + Hydraulic + Technology Equipment Protection Plan
- 3 Year/3,000-Hour coverage for all Planned Maintenance Intervals with genuine Cat liquid filters, Cat air filters and S•O•SSM with expert dealer support
- Up to 36 months of Vision Link® Connectivity Support
In order to receive your fuel payback credit, you must complete the enrollment forms located on my.cat.com. It’s fast and easy:
- LOG IN TO YOUR MY.CAT.COM ACCOUNT (PartsStore, parts.cat.com, Cat Rewards, SIS are all valid logins) If you have not enrolled in a my.cat.com account:
– Go to my.cat.com
– Select SIGN UP
– Complete the information
– Get notification that your Cat dealer has activated your account
- TO ENROLL YOUR MACHINE, in the navigation bar at the top of the my.cat.com screen under my activities, select “Fuel Program.”
- COMPLETE THE FORMS and SUBMIT.
What’s a CVA?
Terms and Conditions
*Offer valid from January 1, 2024 through March 31, 2024 on select new medium and large Cat® machines sold by participating Cat dealers to customers in the USA or Canada. Purchase must occur during offer period. Offer subject to machine availability and credit approval by Cat Financial. Not all customers will qualify. The offered Cat® Customer Value Agreement (CVA) includes 6 maintenance parts kits; S·O·SSM; and 36 mo VisionLinkTM Daily. The maintenance parts cover the first 3,000 hours^ (estimated 3 years) of machine utilization. The kit contains one set of parts for regular planned maintenance under normal operating conditions. In some severe applications where maintenance parts need to be replaced more frequently, additional parts will be at customer’s expense. Offer excludes additional maintenance parts, dealer labor, wear parts, and fluids. Offer also includes a 36 month/5000 hour (whichever occurs first) Powertrain, Hydraulics and Technology Equipment Protection Plan (EPP). In some areas, EPP might be sold separately from the CVA. Offer may change without prior notice and cannot be combined with any other offers. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Contact your Cat dealer for details.